So, I took a week and unplugged from the internet entirely. Kind of like This Guy, who got paid to do the same thing over at The Verge, only he did it a whole year, and it sounds like it was a lot more intense than my week. I walked away from Twitter and Facebook, put up a fairly draconian-sounding gmail out-of-office message, and I was good to go. Continue reading
Tag Archives: tv
I'm a musician and writer. I live in Portland.
You can find out more about me here, and all of my links and stuff are below.
- What Remains of Edith Finch is about what you'd expect. Explore a house, read some diaries, drive a shark down a hi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- RT @dangolding: I made a video essay about Close Encounters of the Third Kind, communication, and John Williams' music. https://t.co/djfkrt… 1 day ago
- Video Games Are Better Without Ryuji 1 day ago
- Mr. @matthewseiji wrote a lovely thing about translation, language, and meaning: magicalwasteland.com/notes/2017/4/2… 1 day ago
- I wrote about Kass and his daughters <3 kotaku.com/breath-of-the-… https://t.co/h9trDTjHar 2 days ago