So, I took a week and unplugged from the internet entirely. Kind of like This Guy, who got paid to do the same thing over at The Verge, only he did it a whole year, and it sounds like it was a lot more intense than my week. I walked away from Twitter and Facebook, put up a fairly draconian-sounding gmail out-of-office message, and I was good to go. Continue reading
Tag Archives: books
I'm a musician and writer. I live in Portland.
You can find out more about me here, and all of my links and stuff are below.
- Hi. Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a fucking incredible video game. I'm like 15 hours in and I can't even. I mean, I just It's really good 1 day ago
- RT @xpatriciah: oh hey compete.kotaku.com/welcome-to-com… 2 days ago
- An illustrated guide to throwing your video game controller: kotaku.com/how-to-throw-y… https://t.co/DBtRsV3pIc 2 days ago
- RT @jasonschreier: Thrilled to announce BLOOD, SWEAT, AND PIXELS, telling the wild stories behind Uncharted 4, Destiny, and much more: http… 3 days ago
- PSYCHED to welcome @MIDImyers & @seamoosi! Along w/ @xoxogossipgita, @cecianasta, @transgamerthink, @ethangach... good Kotaku times rn, jeez 4 days ago