Watching, waiting. For the inevitable showdown.
I'm a musician and writer. I live in San Francisco.
I'm the features editor for Gawker Media's Kotaku, where I write about all manner of geeky stuff, focusing mostly on video games and music. I've got one album out and another on the way, and perform around San Francisco a lot.
You can find out more about me here, and all of my links and stuff are below.
- Upon boot, my Xbox 360 appears very excited to tell me about its eventual usurper vine.co/v/b9ITvr1bMbK 52 minutes ago
- #TV #TV #Sports #TV #Sports #CallOfDuty #TV #TV #Sports #Sports #TV #Sports #CallOfDuty #CallOfDuty #CallOfDuty #TV #Sports aahaha dying 2 hours ago
- haaaaaaaaa kotaku.com/the-entire-xbo… #TV #Sports #CallOfDuty #Dogs 2 hours ago
- RT @stevepardo: Call of Duty Dog VidRhythm Duhhh @Harmonix @Kotaku @kirkhamilton @robotkid youtu.be/MIgc1RmjoN8 3 hours ago
- What Did You Think Of The Xbox One Announcement?
- The Entire Xbox One Reveal In 1.5 Hilarious, Terrifying Minutes
- Should've seen this one coming: A developer at Harmonix has recorded a special Call of Duty Dog-them
- jason, wtf does this have to do with the xbox one
- Over at Gamasutra, longtime Kotaku contributor Leigh Alexander has written a harsh, well-argued crit
- Francis Weighs In On The Xbox One With Great, Terrifying Enthusiasm
- Thanks, Call of Duty Dog, For Brightening Up A Mostly Dull Xbox Event
- He's looking right at me, Ray.
- Battlefield 4 will be out on October 29 for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
- That stuck out to me, too.
- What Did You Think Of Last Night's Game of Thrones?
- The Ouya 2.
- Aw, I dunno, it made me laugh.
- Adorable Little Doggies And Kitties Do Battle As Pokémon
- Astronaut Chris Hadfield Demonstrates How To Play Darts In Space