Watching, waiting. For the inevitable showdown.
I'm a musician and writer. I live in Portland.
You can find out more about me here, and all of my links and stuff are below.
- "The orange mocha crappuccino of movie sequels." variety.com/2016/film/revi… Something tells me that quote won't be on the Zoolander 2 poster 1 hour ago
- I reviewed the very good new Dying Light expansion, in which you get a car: kotaku.com/dying-light-th… https://t.co/FA3esTmFr1 1 day ago
- So now you can't even watch the probably bad movie you had grudgingly decided to rent, so what do you do? A small, distinct kind of failure 2 days ago
- You're like, look, I was ambivalent about my desire to watch Tomorrowland in the first place, and now you're telling me it will cost $19.99 2 days ago
- When you're like, okay fine, I guess I'll just rent Tomorrowland? And then you go to rent it and it turns out you can only buy it now. 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.