Watching, waiting. For the inevitable showdown.
I'm a musician and writer. I live in San Francisco.
I'm the features editor for Gawker Media's Kotaku, where I write about all manner of geeky stuff, focusing mostly on video games and music. I've got one album out and another on the way, and perform around San Francisco a lot.
You can find out more about me here, and all of my links and stuff are below.
- "LETHAL ENFORCERS: We’ve got you covered!” screenburn.kotaku.com/lethal-enforce… http://t.co/brANMINcGe 1 day ago
- RT @Megan_Nicolett: This story by @laura_hudson is about sex and comics, but I think video games could learn a lesson or two from it http:/… 1 day ago
- The new “photo mode” in Infamous: Second Son is super cool, I posted some shots I took today kotaku.com/infamous-secon… http://t.co/NzYREtcU8r 2 days ago
- Filed to: “Peninsulated” “WTF” “Florida” “Florida Woman” “Crack” “Babies” http://t.co/Uc2oXDTqdj 2 days ago
- Memory I can’t place (NYC?): Nerding out with @leighalexander about the key change in The Thong Song where it goes NEON in the video 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.