Watching, waiting. For the inevitable showdown.
I'm a musician and writer. I live in San Francisco.
I'm the features editor for Gawker Media's Kotaku, where I write about all manner of geeky stuff, focusing mostly on video games and music. I've got one album out and another on the way, and perform around San Francisco a lot.
You can find out more about me here, and all of my links and stuff are below.
- RT @Triphibian: If I am ever in a martial arts movie I want to be the guy that gets kicked, goes flying, clutches desperately at his chest … 3 hours ago
- I bet the 13 Assassins could take the 47 Ronin. 7 hours ago
- Jason and I did a quick podcast in the office today (and plan more all week) - we talked about video games, mostly kotaku.com/podcast-fallou… 10 hours ago
- Would you believe we argue about these posts? Because boy oh boy do we argue about these posts. 12 games is… not a lot of games. 10 hours ago
- I'm heading up redesign on our series of the best games on each platform. Today, PC: kotaku.com/5878852/the-12… and 360: kotaku.com/the-12-best-ga… 10 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.