Watching, waiting. For the inevitable showdown.
I'm a musician and writer. I live in San Francisco.
I'm the features editor for Gawker Media's Kotaku, where I write about all manner of geeky stuff, focusing mostly on video games and music. I've got one album out and another on the way, and perform around San Francisco a lot.
You can find out more about me here, and all of my links and stuff are below.
- Re-reading @brianmtaylor's article on the FFVII players who couldn't accept Aeris’ death and it is so good btphotographer.com/blog/2011/09/0… 1 hour ago
- Also if you liked Rich's “Guy walks into a bar” thing and haven’t read his series “Sell Out,” well, enjoy: newyorker.com/humor/shouts-m… 5 hours ago
- “Brian, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that.” newyorker.com/magazine/2013/… <— this is as good as advertised 6 hours ago
- RT @ja2ke: This is probably the best moment in @idlethumbs history. I’m surprised they didn’t just close down Twitch afterwards. http://t.c… 17 hours ago
- preach it RT @mattzollerseitz: Criticism could perhaps do with less psychoanalyzing of critics and their motives and more, well, criticism. 23 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.