Watching, waiting. For the inevitable showdown.
I'm a musician and writer. I live in San Francisco.
I'm the features editor for Gawker Media's Kotaku, where I write about all manner of geeky stuff, focusing mostly on video games and music. I've got one album out and another on the way, and perform around San Francisco a lot.
You can find out more about me here, and all of my links and stuff are below.
- My review of The Last of Us, with a new section for the remastered PS4 version: kotaku.com/the-last-of-us… 0 minutes ago
- Okay @fullbright when are you guys going to rent a stage in portland and put on 'Gone Home: One Night Live’ 14 hours ago
- Noteworthy: The entire cast of The Last of Us is super attractive 15 hours ago
- hah awesome, they’re going to do the musical “alternate” ending after all 15 hours ago
- This is such a weird and cool thing that is happening right now http://t.co/KGnN1MxoGg 16 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.