I'm a musician and writer. I live in San Francisco.
I'm the features editor for Gawker Media's Kotaku, where I write about all manner of geeky stuff, focusing mostly on video games and music. I've got one album out and another on the way, and perform around San Francisco a lot.
You can find out more about me here, and all of my links and stuff are below.
- It WOULD be pretty cool if blockbuster scripts could make basic logical sense. Spock would have had some choice notes on that screenplay. 9 hours ago
- And once again the original Star Trek music shows up to remind us how much way better it is than the new Star Trek music. 9 hours ago
- Patton Oswalt's amazing Star Wars Episode VII rant, animated and brought to life (finally!) kotaku.com/patton-oswalts… 17 hours ago
- Also, Bigby Wolf is pretty much just Wolverine, huh? 20 hours ago
- FABLES is uneven, but a lot of fun. Willingham confidently tells stories with twists that feel consequential, despite goofy lack of "rules." 20 hours ago
- Excuses, excuses.
- Ha, indeed.
- All The Things Jurassic Park Got Wrong
- The Storied Italian Composition Buried Within Metro: Last Light
- Check Out The First Trailer For Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D. TV Show
- A Speed-Drawing Of Batman Showing Superman Who's Boss
- How A Poster Of A Sexy Dude Helped One Game Developer Make A Point
- After getting booted from his team Evil Geniuses last week, pro StarCraft player Greg "IdrA" Fields
- The Most Complicated (Imaginary) Board Game Ever
- What Did You Think Of Last Night's Game of Thrones?
- The area code for southwestern Louisiana.
- I'd call the shooting and stealth passable, but far from brilliant.
- I completely agree, I was gobsmacked when it erased my progress.
- I haven't had a chance to play the PS3 version yet, but I'll see if I can get someone in the NY offi
- I do think it depends on the game (my 6870 outperforms my 660Ti on both Tomb Raider and BioShock Inf