I'm a musician and writer. I live in San Francisco.
I'm the features editor for Gawker Media's Kotaku, where I write about all manner of geeky stuff, focusing mostly on video games and music. I've got one album out and another on the way, and perform around San Francisco a lot.
You can find out more about me here, and all of my links and stuff are below.
- RT @bearmccreary: Scoring Tip: Don't 'sting' the thing. Acknowledge the characters' REACTION to the thing. They lead, music follows. 6 hours ago
- please confirm this like and we will post the like to your profile http://t.co/JumBPfLuSd 9 hours ago
- Asking the important questions RT @Kotaku: So, what are we going to call the Xbox One? Is it really gonna be "Xbone?" bit.ly/11cVmS7 11 hours ago
- Arrested Development's Best Running Gags
- Curious what a Call of Duty game might be like if it actually starred Call of Duty Dog?
- All-Star Dad Builds Incredible Basement Arcade With His Son
- So excellent.
- So, What Are We Going To Call The Xbox One?
- Zombie Kirby Comes To Un-Life In This Speed Drawing
- You're a monster.
- We post all kinds of articles at Kotaku; this is just something goofy I thought I'd write after seei
- Ryse Rises Again As Xbox One Exclusive, Will Use Controller
- I Swear To God, They Had Better Not Kill Call of Duty Dog
- What Did You Think Of The Xbox One Announcement?
- The Entire Xbox One Reveal In 1.5 Hilarious, Terrifying Minutes
- Should've seen this one coming: A developer at Harmonix has recorded a special Call of Duty Dog-them